HOW TO READ YOUR NYSEG BILL

THIS IS A SAMPLE BILL, YOUR NYSEG BILL MAY LOOK DIFFERENT.

 

YOUR MONTHLY BILL CREDIT FROM JOE-4-SUN APPEARS AS CDG STACK CREDIT 

UNDER THE "MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES" HEADING.

PAGE 1

MISCELLANEOUS

CHARGES

YOUR MONTH'S SAVINGS. THE 20% OFF OF YOUR BILL CREDIT, LESS OTHER SMALL NYSEG CHARGES.

NY New Bill 1.PNG

AMOUNT DUE

THE BALANCE OWED TO NYSEG. THIS VALUE IS EQUAL TO YOUR ENERGY CHARGES LESS YOUR BILL CREDITS FROM JOE-4-SUN. 

PAGE 3

CDG Value Stack Credit

THE CREDIT PRODUCED BY JOE-4-SUN.

NY New Bill 2.PNG

CDG VALUE STACK SUBSCRIPTION FEE 

THIS IS NOT A FEE CHARGED TO YOU. NYSEG REPAYS 80% OF THE CREDIT BACK TO JOE-4-SUN, AND YOU GET THE OTHER 20% AS SAVINGS.

HOW TO FIND YOUR NET CREDITS:

EXAMPLE: -$100 + $80 = -$20 SAVINGS* 

THIS IS THE NET CREDIT THAT JOE-4-SUN IS GIVING YOU. 

*THE ADDITIONAL CHARGES UNDER "MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES" ARE FROM NYSEG, AND ARE ON YOUR BILL WITH OR WITHOUT JOE-4-SUN